The library has a number of different study zones to suit all requirements, whether you prefer to work alone, in groups, in silence or with some quiet background noise. Wherever you decide to study, help us make the Library a good place to study for everybody by:
- Using the appropriate zone for the type of work you want to do (group or individual).
- Tidying up after yourself - use the recycling bins and avoid leaving litter on the tables.
- Only having mobile phone conversations in the group study zones or clearly signed areas. Elsewhere in the Library please keep all your devices on silent.
- Not 'reserving' tables, study rooms or PCs by leaving your belongings there, as space is at a premium at certain times of the year.
- Unattended valuables can attract thieves so please keep your valuables with you at all times.