Posted on 8th Jul 2020
Even though you’re not on campus, help and advice for your coursework is available!
- Visit the Assignment Toolkit for online advice on searching, reading, writing, referencing, formatting your coursework and more. You can also download guides to help you with these skills.
- The Academic Librarians can answer your questions about finding and referencing sources and using RefWorks, while the Digital Skills Advisor can help with Microsoft Office applications. Email your questions to email@example.com Where necessary, a follow up online appointment can be arranged.
- The Learner Development Service can help with a wide range of academic skills, including providing feedback on your draft written work, support with SPSS and statistical analysis, and advising on how to prepare for exams. Email your questions or send your drafts to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Online appointments can also be arranged.
- Although the library building is closed, access to e-books and journal articles is still available via your reading lists in My Learning Space and LibrarySearch. Information about library services during this period is available here, including a list of additional resources which publishers have made available during the pandemic.
- Keep up to date with the Coronavirus and what the University is doing about it here.