Posted on 24th Sep 2020
We are very pleased to tell you that the Library now subscribes to Statista with Global Consumer Survey giving you access to statistics on tens of thousands of topics covering hundreds of industry sectors!
What is Statista?
Statista is a comprehensive statistics platform with access to over 1.5 million data sets and revenue forecasts from 2015 to 2020 on over 400 industries. Statista's thousands of downloadable reports, studies and dossiers provide data relating to most subject areas and are compiled by a team of over 140 statisticians, database experts, analysts and editors.
Some key details:
- Statista gives access to more than 1.5 million statistics from over 22,500 sources (including national and international data) - over 80,000 topics in 177 multidisciplinary categories, with more than 7,000 Statista Dossiers and Industry Reports as well as 41,000 studies and reports from third parties
- Statista's Digital Market Outlook offers forecasts, detailed market insights and key performance indicators for the most important areas of the digital economy.
- Statista's Consumer Market Outlook provides in-depth market insights, key performance indexes and forecasts for the most important consumer markets.
- Statista now also includes Industry Outlook for everything you need to know about the industry development and Advertising & Media Outlook with figures and insights into the advertising and media world.
- Statista's Report Shop includes: Digital & Trend Reports, Consumer Reports, Industry Reports, Country Reports, Politics & Society Reports, Brands & Company Reports
- Statista's 80 Industry Reports including Central Europe and the UK, provide the facts needed to understand a particular industry including trends in turnover and revenue, as well as industry strengths and weaknesses.
- Statista Tools include: Publication Finder, Company DB, and Business Plan Export
- Statista's Global Consumer Survey offers a global perspective on consumption and media usage, covering the offline and online world of the consumer. Including: 28 countries, over 50 topics and industries, more than 120,000 consumers, and over 1,400 brands.
View More About Statista
Statista search tutorial:
Global Consumer Survey:
If you would like to hear more about Statista or have queries about any of our other online Library resources, please email email@example.com and we'll be very happy to help!