Posted on 3rd May 2018
We are very excited to let you know about BrowZine: a great new tool which makes staying current with top scholarly journals a doddle!
What is BrowZine?
BrowZine is a tool which allows you to easily browse, read, and keep up-to-date with current scholarly journal content on any device. The desktop version of BrowZine is fully integrated with LibrarySearch to enhance your journal browsing experience and it is also available as a free app.
What are the main features of BrowZine?
- Browse journals by subject or search by title or ISSN
- Easily browse current table of contents and back issues of top scholarly journals
- Save your favourite journals to your Bookshelf and save articles for later (sign up to a free personal account is required to make use of this functionality)
- Access your favourite journals from a single, streamlined platform on any device and via LibrarySearch
- Share articles and export citations
How do I access BrowZine?
- View the desktop version directly here
- Via LibrarySearch (links display in search results for supported titles or there's a direct link from the top menu bar) - this gives a much more streamlined browsing experience as you're viewing journal table of contents from a single, simple interface.
- From the Resources A-Z page.
- Click the BrowZine tab on the LibrarySearch box from the Library intranet home page.
- Download as an app so you can access all your favourite journals and articles from a single place quickly and easily.
- Download the free app from the Apple and Amazon App Stores and from Google Play - Download BrowZine here!
- Once you've downloaded the app to your device, just search for Abertay University Library from the list of institutions (we're at the top of the list!) then sign in using your Abertay network username and password when prompted.
Where can I get help and more information about BrowZine?