The Library Services Team can provide you and your students with tailored subject-specific information and digital skills activities which can be delivered as stand-alone workshops, or embedded into modules. Elements from different workshops can be mixed to provide the most appropriate and relevant input for students at a particular stage of a programme. We are happy to work with you to meet the needs of particular cohorts of students.
Below is just a summary of the sessions we offer.
Students also have access to our regular Support and Referrals
- Regular 3 x weekly drop-in sessions where students can come with relevant question,
- A series of generic sign-up workshops for students in any programme and at any level
- A series of sign-up workshops aimed specifically at postgraduate research students.
- One to one appointments with Academic Librarians and the Digital Skills Officer.
- A suite of online learning objects for students to access at any time to support, enhance and face-to-face teaching. These can also be embedded into module resources.
For more information and to disucss your requierments please contact us.