Library and IT drop-ins
Academic Librarians and the Digital Skills Advisor offer regular drop-ins during term-time:
- Tuesdays, 11-12
- Wednesdays, 12-1
Unless otherwise advertised, all drop-ins are in the IT Training Suite on Floor 2 of the Library.
We can help you with:
- Referencing (Harvard, APA, OSCOLA)
- MyLearningSpace e.g. submitting assignments
- Reading lists
- Literature searching for coursework, dissertations and theses
- Refworks (reference management software)
- Creating poster presentations
- Managing and formatting long documents e.g. dissertations and theses
- and more...
See you there.
If you can't make these times, contact your Academic Librarian, or the Digital Skills Advisor for an appointment.