OneDrive for Business
Cloud storage provided by Microsoft for storing documents and other materials
- 1 Terabyte of cloud storage
- Includes Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint web apps
- You can edit Microsoft Office documents in your web browser, from any device
- Share documents for collaboration with others
OneDrive for Business is ideal for non-confidential documents such as coursework, photos and personal documents. It shouldn't be used for work related documentation which would be deemed private or confidential under the Abertay Data Storage Policy (see guidance below)
Note: Staff who need access to Abertay portable storage media (encrypted USB pen drives) should contact the Service Desk to request one. Personal USB pen drives should not be used to store private or confidential material.
One Drive for Business 2016 Guides
- What is One Drive for Business
- Get to know One Drive for Business (Video)
- How do I manage my documents in OneDrive For Business?
- How do I share files and Folder in OneDrive?
- How do I open and save documents directly out of and into OneDrive For Business?
- Store, sync, and share your work files (OneDrive for Business)
- One Drive for Business training course