Assessment activities for your module may include quizzes, assignments, group assignments, graded discussion forums, etc. These activities may be formative and summative.
Submit a coursework assignment and view Feedback
From the NavBar, click Module Tools, Assignments.
- On the Assignments page, click on the assignment you want to submit to.
- Follow the assignment instructions, and do one of the following:
- Type your assignment directly in the Text Submission field. When you finish your written response, click Submit.
- To browse for the file you want to submit, click Add a File. You can attach files from your local computer or storage device, a personal locker, a group locker, or Brightspace ePortfolio. Enter any comments you want to submit with the file. Click Submit.
- You can select Record Audio to add feedback. When you finish a recording, click Add. Enter any comments you want to submit with the file. Click Submit.
- Click Mark as Complete to manually mark an assignment as completed.
If the assignment is Turnitin enabled, the file you submitted is pre-validated at the time of submission to ensure it is within the Turnitin file type and size requirements.
If GradeMark or the OriginalityCheck has been enabled, you can view your Submission ID within your Submission History page.
Depending on your course settings, you may be able to view any rubrics which are used to evaluate your work directly on the submission page.
Resubmit a Submission
Once a file has been successfully submitted to an assignments, you can’t delete it. However, if you have the ability to make another submission, re-submit the file and make sure to also contact your tutor and let them know that you are re-submitting a file to the assignment.
If you don’t have the ability to make another submission, contact your module tutor and let them know that you would like to re-submit a file to the assignment.